Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Kisuo, you shouldn't have said anything about that "Player gets enforcer if they bring 15 people" Someone was on earlier trolling the server and acting like idiots with some of their buddies. As they kept getting more and more obvious, I just went ahead and CIDBanned to get rid of them (They had interchangable IP's.)

Note: I did unban the CID's right away, and apparently all they wanted was GM, because 1) it was only two of them and 2) instead of actually playing all they did was sit their making fake compliments to the game like "Nintendo should buy rights to this:" and "coming soon in 3d!". Obvious trolling. Finally, 3) They didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Ok I shall remove the bonus ;/
Well thx for the info
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Re: Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah, sorry, it was a good idea since then I'd have someone to help me out if the player base actually got high @_@ The problem is that tends to attract trolls xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.   

Back to top Go down

Considering this a Bug Report and a Formal Complaint.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: