Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some love for Fighting types.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Higure

PostSubject: Some love for Fighting types.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:23 am

Scraggy is a rather interesting-looking gen 5 Pokemon, vaguely lizard-like in appearance. Dark/Fighting type. It evolves into Scrafty, also Dark/Fighting.

Mienfoo is a pure Fighting type, also fifth gen, and evolves into Mienshao, which retains the pure fighting typing

Then there's Croagunk from gen 4 which evolves into Toxicroak, both Poison/Fighting.

Next we have Meditite and its evolution, Medicham, a pair of Fighting/Psychic types from the third gen.

And finally, from the first gen, the Poliwag line... a bit different from the others, but we have:

Poliwag, a pure water type, which evolves into Poliwhirl, another pure water type, which can further evolve into either Poliwrath, a Water/Fighting type or Politoed from the second generation, who retains its pure water typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Re: Some love for Fighting types.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Higure wrote:
Scraggy is a rather interesting-looking gen 5 Pokemon, vaguely lizard-like in appearance. Dark/Fighting type. It evolves into Scrafty, also Dark/Fighting.

Mienfoo is a pure Fighting type, also fifth gen, and evolves into Mienshao, which retains the pure fighting typing

Then there's Croagunk from gen 4 which evolves into Toxicroak, both Poison/Fighting.

Next we have Meditite and its evolution, Medicham, a pair of Fighting/Psychic types from the third gen.

And finally, from the first gen, the Poliwag line... a bit different from the others, but we have:

Poliwag, a pure water type, which evolves into Poliwhirl, another pure water type, which can further evolve into either Poliwrath, a Water/Fighting type or Politoed from the second generation, who retains its pure water typing.

Toxicroak's in 0.o next time I see you around, I'll show you where he is if you still haven't found him lol. Poliwrath USED to be in the game, but doesn't seem to be anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some love for Fighting types.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

U guyz DO realise that I wont add any new pokemon untill I:
1st- Find a turf iconner
2nd- Finish mi sci fi game project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some love for Fighting types.   

Back to top Go down

Some love for Fighting types.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Pokemon Suggestions-
Jump to: