Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some minor system additions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Some minor system additions.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 pm

With teams actually being active and actively communicating with/recruiting new members, there were a few things I figured should be added to the Team Leader verbs.

1) Boot: If someone fails you or just seems like it was a bad idea to invite them in the first place, we REALLY need a boot verb added. This could be added to the leader, and -maybe- lieutenants.

2) Lieutenant/Sage/Right-Hand Man: Not sure if these would need entirely new icons; in fact it actually might be good NOT to add an additional icon for these ranks. Each of us would love to have an executive member/right hand but right now, it's en verbatum only. The only verbs I think these executive members should get are invite grunt and MAYBE boot.

3) Team Say: If your team's pretty big, chances are you won't see EVERYONE in your base EVERYTIME. At times like these, that's what mass communication is for. Let us speak to our people. XD

4) Call Meeting of the Leaders: In some senses, the three leaders need to work as much with each other as we do against each other. Some reasons could be to lay ground rules for territory wars, general team brawls, or even to determine an average 'maximum capacity'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some minor system additions.   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 pm

For now i wont add any additional ranks
I will add that team say and boot though =o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: Re: Some minor system additions.   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 am

Say and Boot were the ones that bothered me last wipe, mainly because of people abusing that bug w/ the npc and inviting themselves into my orgs xD Team say also helps so that we don't have to go to the base EVERY time I call a meeting xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some minor system additions.   

Back to top Go down

Some minor system additions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: