Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List of possible bugs to look into.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: List of possible bugs to look into.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 am

I've noticed several bugs recently; especially of note are the ones regarding wild pokemon.

--In the middle of battle you occasionally freeze up. Battle Unfreeze and Unfreeze Pokemon don't work, however this is cured by re-challenging the wild pokemon. (Doesn't seem to occur in PvP fights)

--Random Stat Generation of pokemon sometimes sets to what I'm calling a 'server default' all pokemon caught are automatically lv5 w/ 100 hp, 10 in all four primary stats, instead of randomly generated like they would be after a trainer battles them. For now, I've been fighting the wilds to stop them from being defaulted stat-wise. There may be a problem in the refresh code/spawn coordination code.

--Occasional inability to use one's challenge wild pokemon command. May be a slight problem in the scripting, causing the verb to recognize the trainer as 'in a battle'. It is fixed by saving/relogging, and pressing battle unfreeze, however the constant relogging can get very irritating.

Well, that's about it for this report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of possible bugs to look into.   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 am

I will look into it, they shall be fixed in 2.2b
Srry for the trouble Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net

List of possible bugs to look into.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: