Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Whatever happened to AI E4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurei Hitaka

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-07-16

PostSubject: Whatever happened to AI E4?   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 pm

With the current population size and everything, I think it was still a good plan to go with AI elite four. As it is, several games nowadays have all gyms/e4 as AI opponents and just have 2-4 organizations to satisfy player's needs for ranks. Again, the current community size (Which will hopefully grow over time) makes it sound like a good idea.

Was there a coding issue that prevented it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to AI E4?   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Because of some people spam complaining about it on my pager
I stopped to code that feature.
Perhaps after I am done with my new game project I will resume it if enough people will vote for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net
Kurei Hitaka

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to AI E4?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 am

Kisuo wrote:
Because of some people spam complaining about it on my pager
I stopped to code that feature.
Perhaps after I am done with my new game project I will resume it if enough people will vote for it.

Figured it was something like that lol. But now the problem is: 75% of the playerbase is a rank, and the other 25% only don't have a rank b/c they can't reach level 75-100 lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to AI E4?   

Back to top Go down
 
Whatever happened to AI E4?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Pokemon Suggestions-
Jump to: