Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A small list of Bugs relating to the battle system and starter system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurei Hitaka

PostSubject: A small list of Bugs relating to the battle system and starter system   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 pm

1) Clicking the Prof repeatedly results in your inventory getting flooded with starters, as well as scanners.
---1a.) This could probably fixed with a click delay proc, that way the professor's busy talking and can't be clicked.
---1b.) Adding a If usr.>Talking proc may be a more immediate fix-up, if a message is given for trying to click more than once.

2) Battle Screen freezing after fleeing a wild pokemon.
----2a.) This procs pokemon staying on the map, even if the player logs out, or enters another battle after unfreezing.
----2b.) Possibly linked to a previous bug relating to the old battle system, where attacks froze up and pokemon unfreeze wouldn't function as a solution.
----2c.) This bug seems notoriously commonplace during the first 10-30 minutes of log in, but can occur randomly from time to time as well. Can be temporarily solved, but nonetheless annoying.

3) Random battle freezes
---3a.) Seems to happen most commonly if there's a terrain issue (trees, mountain separation, buildings). Does happen occasionally in normal instances with no obstacles, however.
---3b.) Separate from number 2, because this bug tends to happen differently, as well as more often. Symptoms of the bug are similar though; you have to flee and the wild pokemon does not proc self-deletion like it should.

4) Minor naming bugs
---4a.) Sroomish is named on the map as Sharm, and Tropius is Troupis. Seems some people are nitpicking on it.

5) Random issues with icon states
---5a.) Some people have reported distorted icon movements for pokemon from gen 5 icons and a few gen 4, like Monferno, supposedly. I know for sure that Venipede is currently moving left when the user's moving right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A small list of Bugs relating to the battle system and starter system   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 pm

I will make the fix on the weekend.
It's because I don't have much time because of school and my new game project which needs still a good turf iconner and if possible, one that could making a map as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net

A small list of Bugs relating to the battle system and starter system
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: