Game created by Kisuo from www.byond.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Host

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

PostSubject: Application for Host   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 am

Got messaged by Kisuo on my Byond Key Pager thing asking if I knew anyone who can host. Figured I'd give it a shot. Since you don't seem to have an application format for anything I'll just go by one I used to use back when I had games up and running.

Key: Zerodeath98, Zerodeath33, or Grim Angel Zero

Previous Experience

Bleach Afterlife Genocide: Everything but owner and Trial
Reason for leaving: It doesn't exist anymore

Bleach Crisis Core: Enforcer
Reason for leaving: Gave way to Last order shorty after I became GM

Bleach Last order: Enforcer, Admin. Master admin
Reason for leaving: Gave way to Bleach Afterlife Genocide after about a year.

Bleach Dark Lust: Co-owner/Master admin
Reason for leaving: It died

Jim's Naruto game thing: Co-owner
Reason for leaving: Never played, Jim just told me He coded me in.

Naruto Ninja Showdown: Admin I think
Reason for leaving: Left when I took a break from byond about 10 months ago

Bleach Eternal End: Co-owner
Reason for leaving: It died as well

Anime Fusion: Co-owner
Reason for leaving: Austin fired me because I badmouthed one of his friends

Bleach serenity Blade: Co-owner
Reason for leaving: Stopped hosting it. Then started again, didn't last long, the player base could be counted on one hand including GMs so I let it die.

Bleach Soul of Chaos: Admin
Reason for leaving: Got bored, it was so laggy and even with GM powers I STILL couldn't kill the regular hollows.

Bleach Requiem of lost Souls: Master Admin
Reason for leaving: First failed attempt at reviving BAG, only lasted about 6 months

Bleach Chou Gattai: Co owner
Reason for leaving: Our other attempted revival of BAG, total failure, again 6 months. Both crippled by a lack of a coder.

Bleach Setsuzoku Ryuukei: Owner
Reason for leaving: After 6+ straight years of GMing I lost my love of the game and took it down Early to mid December 2010.

Reason for applying: Honestly, I'm bored, and I might not be able to do this for too long, but the fastest way to find people is to have your game up and running, that I've found anyway. I can 24/7 host for a few months while you find a more permanent host, and who knows, maybe I can keep hosting for a while. After that 10 month vacation from Byond I'm just back to being bored and home alone a lot. Kisuo paged me about a week after I hosted BSR again for about an hour and it seems I'm ready to give GMing another chance.

I can't say that I won't abuse but after hearing horror stories from people who played Las Noches or other Bleach games, I seem to be one of the more mild GMs and rarely fly off the handle when it comes to people annoying me. My old coder did that enough for me. I want to start from scratch again, pick a different series than Bleach and play something new. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

As a GM, I'm strict with rules and give consistent punishments to the same rule violations. It always annoyed me when I watched someone boot one player for something and then IP-Banned someone else for the same thing. Your rules on the hub seem kind of similar to mine. You have a few less than BSR Did and after GMing for as long as I did I'd refined the rules to be fairly specific with a clear line the players chose to cross all the bloody time. I've never even played a Pokemon Byond game before but I'm ready for a fresh start, as previously stated a lot above. I also play at weird hours, I tend to stay up pretty late so I can handle the late night shifts... for eastern/central time... I'm kind of right on the line between states and timezones so... It's weird.

I check my email daily so if you want to send me a message asking for contact information. I have a Skype and MSN that I'm always, always set to 'appear offline' on so you can basically message me any time and I'll see it whenever I next use my computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Host   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Well all I have to say (since I met u before and I was working on souls of chaos as well)
ACCEPTED

Files:
www.sendspace.com/file/ur7aoj

EDIT:
Soon I will need a temporary host for my new original game for it's beta server I hope u will help with that too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonrising.coolbb.net
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Application for Host   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm out of town right now, quick vacation to Cincinnati. I'll probably be back around late Monday or the next day. Provided nothing else happens to slow us down.

And sure, I'm pretty sure I can host 2-3 servers at once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Application for Host   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 am

Attempted hosting for about 45 minutes. Someone used the open port to send a nasty boot virus that's brought my system to it's knees. Attempting repairs. You may need someone else to do this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Host   

Back to top Go down

Application for Host
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Rising :: In-Game :: Applications-
Jump to: